Our Clinical Outreach service is aimed at people who are unable to attend mainstream sexual health services. This may be due to:
– Poor engagement with mainstream services
– Vulnerable Young Person
– Substance or alcohol misuse
– Sexual risk taking behaviour
– Poverty affecting transport
– A history of domestic violence
– Learning Disabilities
Our nurses offer clinical sessions at a variety of outreach venues throughout Blackpool and can accommodate individual visits
We can provide:
– Contraception: Pills, Implants, Injections, appointments for coils and condoms.
– Screening for sexually transmitted infections including blood borne viruses
– Pregnancy testing
– Referrals to other agencies
Follow up arrangements will be made as required.
Patients are referred to us via a health or social care professional.
Download the Clinical Outreach Referral Form, or complete the form online below.
Please complete the following details: