All testing and treatment is free and confidential (see our confidentiality statement).
Anybody can attend our service, we offer appointments and drop in clinics (see our opening times and contact details to book).
We have gathered together some frequently asked questions that you might find useful before your visit.
Tests available include:
- Chlamydia (If you are under 25 you can request a Chlamydia self-test kit using our postal service – www.best2know.co.uk)
- HIV testing (rapid or routine results)
- Hepatitis B (including vaccination)
- Hepatitis C
- Non Specific Genital infections (NSU / NSGI)
- Warts and Herpes
- Trichomonas Vaginalis (TV)
- Pubic Lice
- Candida albicans (Thrush)
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV)
MEN PLEASE NOTE!! DO NOT PASS URINE FOR 2 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT!!
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about STIs or if you are concerned please contact us to speak to a member of the team.
For outreach enquiries please contact:
- Blackpool 0300 123 4154.
- Lancaster, Fylde and Wyre 0845 059 0015.